Last week Sarah and I traveled to Florida. I had a conference in Orlando and Greg was working, so we needed to have someone watch her at night while I was gone. Since my parents live in Tampa in the winter, I thought it was an opportunity for them to hang out with her while I went to the conference. Sarah was great on the plane. My tactic was to stuff her with food and drinks the entire time, which is Sarah's favorite hobby. It kept her entertained and helped her ears with the altitude change. Sarah had a great time at my parent's house and got to spend some quality time with them. The weather was beautiful there and I took a day to hang out with everyone before heading home. We enjoyed lunch on the water (pictures above) and a venture for gelato on St. Armand's (fancy shops) circle in Sarasota. A great trip for all!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
A trip to Florida
Last week Sarah and I traveled to Florida. I had a conference in Orlando and Greg was working, so we needed to have someone watch her at night while I was gone. Since my parents live in Tampa in the winter, I thought it was an opportunity for them to hang out with her while I went to the conference. Sarah was great on the plane. My tactic was to stuff her with food and drinks the entire time, which is Sarah's favorite hobby. It kept her entertained and helped her ears with the altitude change. Sarah had a great time at my parent's house and got to spend some quality time with them. The weather was beautiful there and I took a day to hang out with everyone before heading home. We enjoyed lunch on the water (pictures above) and a venture for gelato on St. Armand's (fancy shops) circle in Sarasota. A great trip for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is the cutest girl in the world. I love the picture of you two in front of the water.
What a beautiful girl. I love her round head an dhappy smile!
Post a Comment