Sunday, March 16, 2008

Feels Like Spring

This weekend we had very nice spring weather in the high sixties, so it was great to get out. We started the weekend off by grilling outside on Friday night and eating out on the porch. With the days longer and the weather nicer, Sarah likes to play outside more. It was nice to eat on the deck while she ran around.

The next day, we headed up to a park north of the city in Ashland. Greg wanted to go mountain biking and I wanted to get Brody out for a walk and a swim. Greg went off biking on the trails and Sarah, Brody, and I headed for the stream. Sarah had fun pointing to the water. I have no idea what she said after that, but it seemed very important when she tried to explain it to me. Later that evening we had our friends Aris and Jill over for pizza to catch up and watch some of the basketball games.

Sunday was ACC day as UNC was playing Clemson (after beating Duke the day before) in the tournament finals. According to Greg, the game was very good and UNC won. His yelling Sarah up from her nap, but she'll have to get used to that if she wants to be a Tarheel.
All in all, it was a nice weekend and Greg and I were wondering what happened to it on Sunday night. Now it's back to the regular work routine. If only we would win the lottery!


Greg hangs out with Sarah on the trail

1 comment:

Julie SB said...

Sounds like fun. I'd like to come eat pizza and run around with Sarah too.