This Easter Sarah had a lot of fun searching for eggs. She had several sessions of practice as well. It started with searching for eggs at pre-school and then having an egg hunt at a friend's house on Saturday. By they time Sunday came, she was excited for more in our backyard. Greg was working, so it was just Sarah, David and I. I hid the eggs and then Sarah wanted to do it again and again. I hid the eggs, then she hid the eggs...this went on for several tries. I am amazed at how easily children her age can be entertained and it reminded me of the fun of searching for eggs at Easter. Next year, hopefully David will join in the fun!
Sarah finds eggs in the grass

and in the flowers.....

....this is so exciting!

Wait, there is one in my toy car!

I'm so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment