OK, so this isn't the best video. I used the one on my camera and not the video recorder. In Greg's wonderful wisdom to buy an HD video recorder, we still haven't figured out how to make plain old videos. If anyone reading this has suggestions, feel free to post a comment.
Anyway, I've attached this one of Sarah helping me water the plants. She's at the point in her life where she loves to imitate everything we are doing. It was helpful today since she wanted to imitate me washing the car. I thought it would be good to post at least a small video for those who haven't seen her in a while. Pictures can only say so much.
I've got some other photos to post from our trip to the Cape over the fourth of July. It was an adventure. Sarah had a great time going to the beach, seeing her cousins, and watching the parade. More to come in another post...
1 comment:
I love her sooo much!
Post a Comment