Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Visit from Old Friends

The weekend before last, my friend Lisa came to visit us. Lisa and I used to work together at the General Assembly. She moved to AZ about three years ago and just moved back to West Virginia (close to the VA border) in January. Lisa came down with her partner, Sophie and dog, Stella. Brody and Stella used to play together and immediately recognized each other. They had a great time playing over the weekend and I had fun hanging out and catching up with Lisa.

On Saturday night we had some friends over and grilled out on the porch while drinking apple martinis. I was so excited just to use our new porch and entertain on it. Sarah had a great time hanging out with everyone and getting to know Lisa. It was a great visit and we hope to go up and visit her and Sophie up in WV soon.

Sarah hangs out in a chair on the porch

No comments: