The weather is heating up in Richmond. It's to be expected this time of year, although Wednesday they are predicting record highs with heat indices around 105. "Aunt" Julie was nice enough to send Sarah a sensory table for her birthday, so we could help her cool down in the heat. We filled it up with water and let her play. We knew she would like it since she is always attracted to the dog's water bowl. If she's left unattended, we seem to wind up with a very wet child and floor. After playing, Sarah tried to help Greg in the office by cleaning out the pen jar and helping him look for Netflix movies on the internet. We're looking forward to heading up north to MA for to cool off next week.
I love splashing in the water!
Mommy come join me. It's fun.
I want to take all the pens out of the jar. Don't worry, I'll put them back.
Can we can get that movie on Netflix?
Daddy and Brody hang out with me on the front porch.
Yipee. I am so glad she enjoys her table. It will be the first in a long line of Auntie Julie gifts I'm sure. It's awesome she's the only little girl in my extended family for me to spoil!
1 comment:
Yipee. I am so glad she enjoys her table. It will be the first in a long line of Auntie Julie gifts I'm sure. It's awesome she's the only little girl in my extended family for me to spoil!
Post a Comment