Sunday, June 10, 2007

Climbing






Sarah has decided that she really enjoys climbing. This weekend she was climbing over us, on the drawer of the stove, on the door of the dishwasher (I didn't get a picture of that one), up the stairs in the kitchen (she thought that was funny), and on the box of her new baby gate. Yes, it was after she climbed on the box of the gate that we decided we should really put it up. She wants to get into everything in the kitchen and just loves climbing up the stairs (She eventually decided when she couldn't figure out how to go down that she should just keep going up and proceeded to climb all the way upstairs.)

We installed the baby gate on the kitchen door, which Sarah thought was really fun (first photo below). She stood up and played on the bars laughing at me on the other side. Then she soon realized that she could not go through the gate, which led to the photo on the bottom of her crying. I found this rather amusing, which I know isn't very nice, but it was hard to resist. I hope she gets used to it or happy Sarah may become irratable Sarah.




3 comments:

Julie SB said...

Cool gate. That is the one we have and still use daily. Poor baby Sarah to get separated from mommy's good food. I know how she feels. But she is the most beautiful baby ever so that makes up for it.

Peter Kelly said...

I will have to remember this when Emma gets to that stage!

Anonymous said...

"Peter Kelly" is really "Kat"